Together we have been investigating and celebrating the Catholic virtue of Justice. Watch the videos below and pick 1 to write a paragraph comment on. Use the questions below each video to help guide your comment. Your comment must be well thought-out, free of spelling and grammar mistakes and a minimum of 5 sentences long. After you have completed your comment you are to comment on at least 2 other people's comments. Be sure to include a lot of details and try to start a real dialogue. Don't just write, "I agree." Tell why you agree with examples.
Below is a video of a Spoken Word Poet talking about justice. To help you better understand his poetry, I would recommend taking 2 minutes to research what the liberty bell is. This is an American video.
Use 1 or all of the questions below to help guide your comment on this blog.
1. What does justice mean to this artist? Do you agree with his point of view? Explain.
2. How does God factor into his definition?
3. What part of his poetry spoke to you as the "reader"?
The video below is based on The Justice Conference that takes place in January each year.
1. There are many powerful quotes that people say in this video. Which quote spoke to you the most? Why?
2. Did you disagree with any of the quotes made?
3. What are all the references to Catholicism that you heard in the video? Why do you think the idea of being a good Catholic and Justice itself are so closely linked?