Are you using more then your share of our earth's resources, both non-renewable and renewable? Take the quiz to find out.
After you have take the quick be sure to follow these steps:
1. Use the program GRAB to take a photo of your results. You must save your results as a JPEG file.
2. Visit our class wiki at mrscaissie2014.wikispaces.com and login.
3. Look down the right of the page to find the Ecological Footprint Page and click on it. Read the assignment and the example.
4. Use a separate word processing program to write your paragraph(s), then copy and paste onto the class wiki. Be sure to upload the JPEG image of your results graph.
5. Read all the other results and paragraphs from your classmates. At the bottom of the page, use the discussion area to write a comment about one person's work. You must:
a) Say something you found interesting about their results or comment on 1 positive aspect of their writing.
b) Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the position that they presented in their writing.
c) Provide them with specific feedback about how they could improve their answer (either geography component or writing).