Today you will be taking everything that you have learned about word choice to create an unique and interesting piece of art using the app Wordfoto.
1. Read the article 10 Ways to Take Stunning Portraits.
2. In the comments section of this post, comment on 1 thing that you learned from the article about how to take a good photo. Be sure to write in complete sentences.
3. Brainstorm a list of emotions that you could portray in a photograph. Try and pick an unique emotion and not something like happy, sad, mad, etc.
4. Using an iPad or your own device, work at taking a photograph that embodies your emotion. It may or may not have people in it. Remember everything that you read from the article above.
5. Once you have a photo that you are happy with, you can you the edit tool in the camera app to crop it.
6. Open the app Wordfoto and select the downward arrow icon to upload your cropped photo.
7. Add a minimum of 12 words that embody the emotion and photograph that you selected. Remember that a thesaurus is a great tool to use for this step. Remember to be unique. Our goal is to have no double words on our artwork in the entire class. Remember that our high class standards does not allow room for spelling mistakes.
8. Explore the styles until you find one that helps to express your emotion even more.
9. Save your final photograph to the camera roll and then email to the teacher.
10. After your photo has been posted online, answer the following questions as a comment on the post:
a) Why are you proud of the artwork that you created today. Remember to be specific and exact.
b) Comment on at least one other group's artwork.